Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stuff this week 9/29

My sewing mojo's gotten a little messed up the past few weeks. DS has been cling-y, and a project I was working on in one of my favorite fabrics just didn't happen. I was making a pretty slip dress out of this Heather Ross fabric:


+


= oh no she didn't!

I tried to avoid the whole unicorns-on-the-boobs thing, but somehow ended up with one each underneath my boobs. Sooo not okay. Luckily I was able to salvage it, and it will now be a calf-length yoga skirt, suitable for Summer or Fall. I just have to order some more cotton lycra from Sewzannes for the yoga waist. So that project is on hold for now.

In the meantime, I finished this for DD:


And I am working on two shift dresses for me, here's a preview:



I also did a total Joann's/Walmart binge and got all the stuff for the most kick-a$$ Snow White & Gnome costumes. I'll blog that once I get pics of all my lovely washed & folded fabrique.

TAFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment