Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Sewalicious Blog

After much thought and cringing over my wardrobe being featured on my personal blog, I decided to move my sewing-only posts over to a separate one. Here I can freely post about my extreme sewing geekiness. I can get all technical without fear of going over peoples' heads or risk them thinking, "please post more about vampires and lusting in church." Also, much as I have heard that all the non-sewing folks enjoy my posts on the subject, I just think it's wierd to put all my clothes online...where people whom I see in real life will see them & critique them. It just makes me feel a little exposed. There, I said it! Now if anyone is curious about what going on with my crafty side, they can just look here, where the blog's topic is more clearly defined.

So this is my new blog about my sewing adventures. In case you couldn't tell from the title. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment