Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Look Ma, We Got Company!

Well, gowrsh. Little did I know the other day that a simple lil' thing like an email from Beth at Sew Mama Sew and my dress up on their blog would precipitate all these hits. Outta nowhere, I tell ya! I'm speechless.

So if you came by yesterday...and you came back today (because you *must* have had nothing else to do, right?), then welcome! I'm Leah. And I would like to warn you that regarding my sewing, a) I don't possess much patience or proper time management, and most importantly b) I might say something inappropriate from time to time. It's not my fault. My two small children took my sleep away, and they are always hiding my filter, darn them! (They also took all my couture and muslins and fitting and yadda yadda uppity know-how with them, but that's neither here nor there. Oh, waiting, I'm lying; I never had those things in the first place. Sad now.)

*yawn*....waazzat? You want sewing posts? Oh fine.

2 comments:

  1. No problem, girl, you sound an awful lot like me...and I don't have children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound about perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete