Thursday, April 15, 2010

Photography apathy

Still living in the great sewing wasteland, here.

I *have* sewed a few things recently, but don't have any pictures yet. Usually I sew 3-4 items a week, and here I am down to 1 every two weeks. And no pictures. Today I am going to do take pictures, today!

I do have this slightly blurry picture of Violet's St. Patrick's Day skirt that I sewed out of a tiny yard Ginger Tile that I have been hoarding. Upon washing and reflection though, I believe that DD is *just* growing out of the skirt. I should have sized up a couple of inches. I think this skirt will be moving on to someone a bit smaller very soon.

Sorry you can't see it very well, as her swing top is covering up the upper part of the skirt. Basically it has a 4" yoke with a gathered skirt attached on the outside of the yoke so as to create another little 1/2" ruffle at the bottom of the yoke.





Okay, I promise to have more(much better!) pictures soon...

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I just now discovered that you have a blog!! I'm so linking to you!

    ReplyDelete