I love this Halloween print. It's little pumpkins with the word "boo" scattered around. It's not always easy to find sweet Halloween prints, so I was really happy when my co-op offered it.
I'm not going to go into detail on all of these dresses, but can you tell that I have white in my serger and coverstitch these days? Re-threading is such a PITB that I am really trying to group my sewing by color as much as possible. It takes a little bit of planning ahead, but it does speed things up. I have two pairs of pjs for DS and two more dresses for DD, and then I can switch out. Ugh, I am so sick of white!
To le coverstitch!
Ok, I may not sew, but I LOVE the fabric you pick out! I can't get over that owl one! Did I ever tell you how much I'm obsessed with owls? Charz room has that owl themed bedding from Target and I just love going into her room as much as possible!
ReplyDeleteYes, I think I might even like fabric more than sewing! And I had no idea that you liked owls so much! Owls are pretty huge in the sewing world these days, especially with some of the European children's pattern/fabric makers. I will have to keep an eye out for more of it! :)
ReplyDelete